Best Collection of Birthday Wishes for Brother & Cousine

In this article, I’ve written some happy birthday messages for your brother. No matter if you're a sister wanting to wish her hero a happy birthday, or an older brother giving his little bro some tough love, you'll find a wish here for him. Some of them are funny, and some are heartfelt. I’ve also included some quotes and pictures to send as well.



  • Nothing upsets you, your bruises come and go, your loses never deter, your spirit always wins. Happy Birthday, Brother, you are my daily dose of inspiration.
  • My pen was always yours and so were my pants, Happy Birthday to my pen to pant brother
  • You've proven me wrong so many times before, little brother. I will never under-underestimate you again. Happy Birthday!
  • Protecting the little sister from worries and strangers are his duty. He will act like he does not care but he always had and always will. Happy birthday, brother.
  • I always knew I was not alone because I have you, and today is the day when you came to us. Happy birthday, brother.
  • We’ve experienced good and bad times, but there is nobody in this world closer than you. Happy Birthday
  • Happy Birthday, bro! You are very dear to me, I will pray for your happiness, you deserve the best.
  • It doesn’t matter how old you are, you’ll always remain my little brother for me. I love you, have a thrilling birthday!
  • I’m really happy to have you in my life! I’d rather argue with you every day than spending at least one carefree hour without you.
  • Brother, don’t think too much about the past or where you are, because I believe you are destined to be great. On your birthday, I hope you reflect and understand that you are at a turning point in your life. Happy Birthday.
  • On this special day, I pray that God blesses you with every good thing, with love, with luck, and with joy. Thank you for always being there for me and giving me your support and strength.
  •  I know it’s your birthday, but today is special for me too. It was many (or not so many) years ago today that I got a new best friend and a wonderful brother. Happy Birthday!
  • You were my hero right from the start, and the truth is that I have always wanted to be like you. Wishing you a happy and joyous birthday.
  • You share your everything with me except, of course, your girlfriend, understandable - Happy Birthday!
  • There's no place I'd rather be than in your shadow. Happy Birthday to the shadow test older brother in the world!
  • For your birthday, I'm going to treat you like you've always treated me. Just think about that for a second. Happy Birthday!
  • I know it's your birthday, but today is special for me too. It was many (or not so many) years ago today that I got a new best friend and a wonderful brother. Happy Birthday!
  • You were my hero right from the start, and the truth is that I have always wanted to be like you. Wishing you a happy and joyous birthday.
  • May God bless you with every joy and happiness. Happy Birthday, Bro.
  • On this special day, I pray that God blesses you with every good thing, with love, with luck, and with joy. Thank you for always being there for me and giving me your support and strength.
  • Happy birthday my brother all best wishes for u may your wishes come true.
  • You have always silently loved us and protected us even when you were miles away. This truly shows what a brother always does for the family. Happy birthday, superhero. Shine brighter in life.
  • You were there to pick me up when I fell and broke my bones and you are still there to pick me up when I fell and broke my heart. Happy birthday to my brother who is my caregiver.
  • Brothers are the shoulder if every family who silently takes up the responsibility of protecting everyone from any evil. Happy birthday, brother.
  • No one except you know all my secrets. Do not ever try to spell them or I will spill yours. Happy birthday, brother, always be my secret keeper.
  • We have fun together as well as cry together, we are always there for each other. Brother, you are a gem of a person, and I wish you a very happy birthday.
  • Nothing can ever change the bond between a brother and a sister. Happy birthday to my little brother. Grow up to be a gentleman.

Comments